Thanks Unlost in Translation for the honor of nominating me for a Liebster Award. After some confusion on my part (par for the course) I finally understood what it’s all about. As such, here’s 11 Random Facts about me followed by 11 questions for my nominees:
- I seriously LOVE the dark
- I’m nearly 52 in chronological age, but still in my teens emotionally
- I’m still trying to touch my toes while standing
- I started shaving my head about 20 years ago to avoid the “Trump” combover
- Chicks dig me (see #2)
- I’m a former Ice Hockey player
- When I was 15 I was saving lives in South Central L.A. as a Fire Dept. Explorer
- I became a cycling fanatic at age 45
- I blog therefore I am
- I let the dogs out
- Single and ready to mingle (again, see #2)
- What two books can you not live without?
- How old are you emotionally?
- Do you know your suit/dress size?
- Can you tie a tie?
- Color eyes?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you play any sports?
- If you could change careers, what would you do?
- Do you have a college degree and if so, what level?
- If you could own any car, what would it be?
- Who is your dream woman/man?
Check here for Liebster Award rules…and thanks again Unlost in Translation for the shout out!
Here are my nominees:
I’m still new to the blogging community and I was only able to nominate the above two worthy candidates (that and I’m pressed for time…first day of college)…enjoy!
OK, I’m going to be seriously late but I almost forgot to nominate the woman who turned me onto WordPress in the first place:
Busaba Boudoir Thanks Brenda!!!